Need to see a doctor TODAY?
Same day clinics across the UK
Caring for you since 1998
Fully CQC registered clinics
Over 300,000 patients seen
No medical insurance? No problem
Walk in services
Friendly, professional staff
Call today, get seen TODAY.
SAME DAY CLINIC APPOINTMENTS
Nottingham 0115 9475498
Derby 01332 332530
Leicester 0116 2541282
Sheffield 0114 3583930
Leeds 0113 3448699
Watford 01923 606801
Your Wellbeing Is Our Business
Regent Street Clinic™ is a private medical facility offering a range of private medical services to fee paying patients.
The following is a reminder of the essential tenets and principles of our organisation and the expectations placed upon both the clinic and it's service users.
1. The clinic does not seek to replace the NHS GP as the main patient advocate and primary care practitioner.
2. The clinic celebrates the NHS as an excellent healthcare model/provider and aims to work with it in a spirit of harmonious co-operation.
3. The clinic will always urge patients to share medical information relating to their visit to our clinics with their NHS GP practice.
4. The clinic does not offer an "out of hours service" and provides services Monday-Saturday from 8am-7pm.
5. Clinic sessions and opening times are subject to change, sometimes at the last minute, due to unforeseen circumstances or otherwise.
6. There is no "contract" for service provision with individual service users.
7. The clinic reserves the right to refuse services to any individual.
8. Rudeness or threatening/inappropriate behaviour of any description towards members of our staff carries a zero tolerance approach.
9. You should allow enough time to attend the clinic for your appointment. The following is a rough estimation of how long you should reasonably allow for our clinics to service your healthcare need:
Service Time that should be allowed (mins) Notes
Private GP (new consultation) 60
Private GP (follow-up) 30
Facial aesthetics (new consultation) 60
Facial aesthetics (follow-up) 30
Sexual health 30
Travel clinic 60 All travel clinic appointments need a
thorough risk assessment for each
specific trip with bespoke advice about
vaccinations, non vaccine-preventable
diseases and anti-malarials etc.
Please do not attend the clinic if you
do not have time to undergo this
assessment thoroughly. Our health
care professionals are responsible and
accountable for helping to reduce the
risk of illness whilst abroad.
Occupational Health 30
OGUK medical 60
10. Our clinics are very busy and we do not "guarantee" that you will be seen at the exact time of your appointment. The very nature of dynamic medical centres seeing walk in patients and urgent cases means that there may be occasions where certain medical situations are prioritised leading to a delay in being seen.
11. If you are early and we are able to see you earlier than your appointment time then we will make every attempt to do so.
12. Parking arrangements, metered parking tickets, time urgency regarding other engagements and so forth all need to be factored in by each patient to ensure that they have managed their time appropriately and are not presenting overly stressed during their visit or indeed displacing their stress.
13. All patients in our waiting rooms are private patients. We do not offer any NHS services.
14. High patient numbers and busy waiting rooms are usually the sign of a successful/ in-demand service, usually for a reason. There are plenty of empty waiting rooms at other establishments with zero waiting times.
15. Paying for a private service does not mean that you are paying to be seen without a wait.
16. Paying for a private service does not mean that you can be demanding or rude towards our staff.
17. Paying for a private service does mean that our staff will be more likely to be able to offer you an appointment at a date/time that suits you and that you are more likely to be seen by a doctor on the day of your choice, without a restriction in length of appointment time.
18. Paying for a private service does mean that any tests, investigations, treatments, interventions or referrals will be able to be arranged on the day of your appointment, without any delay, leading to an expeditious and early resolution of your healthcare concern in an optimal manner.
19. Paying for a private service does mean that you can be prescribed the optimal treatment, such as prescriptions for medication or referral to hospital consultants, without any austerity or cost-cutting measures.
20. Our clinic will treat all service users with respect, courtesy, openness and politeness in a non-judgmental and patient-centred way and we expect this basic level of decorum to be reciprocated.
We look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations.
Regent Street Clinic™
© Copyright 2018. Regentstreetclinic.co.uk. All rights reserved