Well Person Health Screening
Well person health screening
Regent Street Clinic™ provides full medical health screening carried out by one of our trained team of doctors and nurses. You can visit a private GP in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Leeds, Watford, Birmingham & London on a same-day basis to get confidential, one-to-one testing with a full discussion of your results with the doctor.
- Your full health screen will include:
- Full health questionnaire (including family & past medical history)
- Height/weight & BMI
- Blood pressure, pulse & heart examination
- Examination of the abdomen (includes liver & kidneys), central nervous system, musculoskeletal system, ENT (ears, nose & throat), respiratory system
- Eyesight test including colour vision and visual acuity
- Urine analysis including a test for diabetes and kidney function
- Lung function test
- Discussion about lifestyle and general medical condition
- Blood screening tests including full blood count, liver function, kidney function, glucose, calcium, phosphate, iron, thyroid function, cholesterol and lipid profile.
- A full health screening will help bring to light any medical conditions which you may not be aware of, which could prevent complications in the future.
- You will also be able to raise any current concerns you may have with one of our doctors or nurses.
- To book a health screening assessment at one of our clinics in Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, & Watford, for more details, please call our call centre agents on 0115 947 5498.