Services that we offer include:
- HIV Testing – including Instant HIV Tests
- Chlamydia Tests
- STI screening – Full sexual health screens
- Treatment of infections
- Screening and vaccination for hepatitis B
- HPV vaccination with Cervarix/Gardasil
- Cervical smears
- Erectile dysfunction management
- Counselling and CBT for HIV anxiety
- Discussion of sexual health issues with our GPs
10 reasons why you should discuss your concerns with us at Regent Street Clinic
- 1. Call us or book online for an appointment
- 2. We have years and years of experience with STIs
- 3. Our doctors and nurses are specially trained
- 4. Our service is non-judgmental and confidential
- 5. We are here to help six days per week
- 6. We have multiple clinics across the UK
- 7. Our testing service is quick, discrete and affordable
- 8. Testing is painless with NO PAINFUL SWABS
- 9. You don’t have to give your real details
- 10. We promise to be as helpful as possible
According to the gov.uk There were 420,000 cases of sexually transmitted infections diagnosed in year 2017.
16 to 24-year-olds had the highest rates of diagnoses in all Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
To drive down the transmission of infection, it is important to increase the use of a condom and encourage testing following any changes in partners.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) or Sexually Transmitted Infections also know as (STI) can be developed in case of unprotected sex with a new partner, or a one-night stand.
Some infections are silent and if not treated, can lead to infertility, or can be even fatal.
Increase in syphilis cases was at the rise and 78% of diagnoses of syphilis were found in bisexual, gay and other men who have sex with men (MSM).
For your immediate peace of mind, we offer private sexual health testing at our Leicester branch, in a confidential, non-judgmental, friendly atmosphere.
You can call us or book online.
Please click here in order to see our prices for the individual STI,s.
Urine sexual health screen – £295
- Herpes I/II
Premier sexual health screen – £495
- Herpes I/II
Early detection blood-borne viral screen – £295 (From 10 days after exposure)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
What our private patients say about our service ..
The service was absolutely superb – discrete and professional, they were non-judgmental and the doctor was cool and friendly. Results were back the next day and that was what I wanted so brilliant all round ”