Our Private Medical Practice
The surgery at 2 Regent Street in Nottingham has been a private medical practice for over 120 years and has a history of delivering high quality medical care to people across the East Midlands, since at least the 1880s when it was a joint dental/private practice in the days before the establishment of a National Health Service.
Our Nottingham medical clinic was then an eminent sports injury clinic and physiotherapy facility, and was at the heart of the thriving private medical scene in the 1970s and 1980s, adjacent to the old General Hospital which preceded Nottingham's Queens Medical Centre.
Today we have a chain of busy private medical clinics located in various parts of the UK - currently in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Leeds and Watford.
We see over 30,000 patients per year, focusing on the following main areas of healthcare:
1. Private General Practice
2. Travel health, vaccinations and advice through our TravelDoc™ clinic
3. Medico-legal reporting, occupational health and health screening
4. Sexual health medicine - screening, testing and management
5. Cosmetic, aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments (including Botox® and dermal fillers) through Regent Street Aesthetics™
6. Elite sports medicine through our GymDoctor service.
7. Radiology services including in-house ultrasound scanning with our resident consultant radiologist and examiner for the Royal College of Radiologists, Dr Khalid Latief. Investigations also include X-rays, MRI and CT scans.
All enquiries relating to the practice should be addressed to the
Group Practice Manager, Mr Saleem Azam, in the first instance.
Regent Street Clinics are now located centrally in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Leeds and Watford, making same day, high quality private GP/doctor services readily available to more people.
The clinics are Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered and inspected.
All of our doctors undergo annual appraisals as stipulated by the General Medical Council and are compliant with continuing professional development (CPD) and revalidation requirements.
ISO 27001 Accredited in May 2013