Services that we offer include:
- HIV Testing – including Instant HIV Tests
- Chlamydia Tests
- STI screening – Full sexual health screens
- Treatment of infections
- Screening and vaccination for hepatitis B
- HPV vaccination with Cervarix/Gardasil
- Cervical smears
- Erectile dysfunction management
- Counselling and CBT for HIV anxiety
- Discussion of sexual health issues with our GPs
10 reasons why you should discuss your concerns with us at Regent Street Clinic
- 1. We can see you TODAY
- 2. We have years and years of experience with STIs
- 3. Our doctors and nurses are specially trained
- 4. Our service is non-judgmental and confidential
- 5. We are here to help six days per week
- 6. We have multiple clinics across the UK
- 7. Our testing service is quick, discrete and affordable
- 8. Testing is painless with NO PAINFUL SWABS
- 9. You don’t have to give your real details
- 10. We promise to be as helpful as possible
On gov.uk Report published by Public Health England (PHE) reveals that 420,000 cases of sexually transmitted infections were diagnosed in the year 2017.
(Sexually Transmitted Infections also known as (STI) or Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) can be developed in case of unprotected sex with a new partner, or a one-night stand.
Some infections are silent and if not treated, can lead to infertility, or can be even fatal.
78% of diagnoses of syphilis are found in gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (MSM). Across all Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), the highest rates of diagnoses continue to be seen in 16 to 24-year-olds.
It is important to increase the use of a condom and encourage testing following any changes in partners, to drive down the transmission of infections.
At Regent Street Clinic™ we offer private sexual health testing in a discreet, friendly, non-judgmental and confidential environment at our Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Leeds & Watford branches.
You can call us, book online or simply walk-in.
Please click here in order to see our prices for the individual STI,s.
Urine sexual health screen – £295
- Herpes I/II
Premier sexual health screen – £495
- Herpes I/II
Early detection blood-borne viral screen – £295 (From 10 days after exposure)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
What our private patients say about our service ..
The service was absolutely superb – discrete and professional, they were non-judgmental and the doctor was cool and friendly. Results were back the next day and that was what I wanted so brilliant all round ”