Services that we offer include:
- HIV Testing – including Instant HIV Tests
- Chlamydia Tests
- STI screening – Full sexual health screens
- Treatment of infections
- Screening and vaccination for hepatitis B
- HPV vaccination with Cervarix/Gardasil
- Cervical smears
- Erectile dysfunction management
- Counselling and CBT for HIV anxiety
- Discussion of sexual health issues with our GPs
10 reasons why you should discuss your concerns with us at Regent Street Clinic
- Call us or book online for an appointment
- We have years and years of experience with STIs
- Our doctors and nurses are specially trained
- Our service is non-judgmental and confidential
- We are here to help six days per week
- We have multiple clinics across the UK
- Our testing service is quick, discrete and affordable
- Testing is painless with NO PAINFUL SWABS
- You don’t have to give your real details
- We promise to be as helpful as possible
Based on a report published by Public Health England (PHE) on gov.uk in the year 2017, 420,000 cases of sexually transmitted infections were diagnosed.
78% of diagnoses of syphilis are found in gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (MSM) and across all Sexual Transmitted Infections (STIs), the highest rates of diagnoses are identified in 16 to 24-year-olds.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) occur as a result of unprotected sex with a new partner, or a one-night stand. Some infections are silent & can be even fatal if not treated, others can lead to infertility.
The use of a condom is ever so imminent and testing is encouraged after any changes in partners in order to reduce the transmission of infections.
We offer private sexual health testing at our Watford branch in a non-judgmental, friendly, discreet, and confidential setting.
You can call us or book online.
Please click here in order to see our prices for the individual STI,s.
Urine sexual health screen – £295
- Herpes I/II
Early detection blood-borne viral screen – £295 (From 10 days after exposure)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Premier sexual health screen – £495
- Herpes I/II
What our private patients say about our service ..
The service was absolutely superb – discrete and professional, they were non-judgmental and the doctor was cool and friendly. Results were back the next day and that was what I wanted so brilliant all round ”
This service is available at all the clinic locations in Nottingham, Sheffield, Watford & Birmingham.