Welcome to Regent Street Clinic™
Regent Street Clinic™ is a group of private medical centres across the United Kingdom and recently in Dubai, offering a range of same-day services, including private GP, wellbeing and lifestyle medicine, face and body aesthetics treatments, health screening, IV nutrition, travel vaccinations, COVID19 testing and sexual health testing.
We offer private blood tests, laboratory investigations, radiology and diagnostic services, OGUK (offshore) medicals and occupational health solutions for businesses.
At our inauguration in 1998, we said we realised that peoples’ health was precious, and recognised that speed of access to medical care was a key determinant of overall patient satisfaction with any healthcare model.
Our raison d’être and clinical focus has always been based on high-quality service provision – seeing those with healthcare needs when they need it, without delay, and optimising patient outcomes.
Our same day services are available six days per week including weekends, in Nottingham and Sheffield.
Regent Street Clinic™️ is not an emergency or acute medical service. We do not see or treat those that are acutely unwell or feverish, those that have had an accident or those that need emergency services for which the NHS remains the option of choice. Please contact your local NHS facility/A&E department or NHS Direct on 111.
Regent Street Clinic™ extends a very warm welcome to you.
Find out more about Regent Street Clinic™
NOTE: Please bring photographic ID, your past medical history from your NHS GP and proof of address to your first appointment.
COVID-19 Pandemic Guidelines – To Attend Our Clinics
Clearly the safety of our staff and service users alike is paramount. We are a COVID-19 secure clinic and we will be observing the following guidelines to provide a safe environment for all.
- PPE will be worn where appropriate by our medical staff.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the clinics for all to use
- We have enhanced our infection control procedure for maximum cleanliness and sanitisation
- Clients will need to attend strictly at their appointment time and on an individual basis
- Clients must attend with a face-covering unless exempted
- Face masks will be provided to our clients upon request
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment from £195
- HIV test £100
- Yellow fever vaccine only £59