About Regent Street Clinic™
Regent Street Clinic™ is a group of “same day” private medical clinics with centres across the UK, offering a range of primary care medical services, including private GP, travel vaccinations, sexual health, occupational health, wellbeing medicine and advanced medical/facial aesthetics.
Our raison d’être has always been based on service provision – seeing those with healthcare needs when they need it, without delay, and optimising outcomes.
We see around 40,000 patients per year and have cared for over half a million patients over the past twenty years, making us one of the most experienced private medical facilities in the UK.
We aim to work in a spirit of harmonious co-operation with the NHS and to offer choice to patients in an open, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
Today we have a chain of busy private medical clinics located in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Leeds, and Watford near London. Three further centres are schedules to open in 2019 – in Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
We aim to work in a spirit of harmonious co-operation with the NHS, a fabulous service that we celebrate, and to offer choice to patients in an open, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
Regent Street Clinic™ extends a warm welcome to you.
About our practice
- 1. Private General Practice Services
- 2. Travel health/ vaccinations through our TravelDoc™ clinic
- 3. Occupational health and health screening
- 4. Sexual health medicine – screening, testing and management
- 5. Cosmetic, aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments through Regent Street Aesthetics™ – including Botox®, dermal fillers, lip fillers, Profhilo®, Sculptra®, CoolSculpting® and PDO thread lifts
- 6. Elite sports medicine through our GYM Doctor service.
- 7. Radiology services including X-rays, MRI and CT scans, as well as MRI/CT scans and X-rays.
- 8. Offshore (OGUK) medicals and Norwegian shelf medicals
- 9. Wellbeing/functional medicine
All enquiries relating to the practice should be addressed to the
Group Practice Manager, Mr Saleem Azam, in the first instance.
The clinics are Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered and inspected.
Quality certification: ISO 27001 Accredited in May 2013
Dr Bobby Ahmed BMedSci BMBS MRCGP DOccMed
FRSPH (Fellow) AFTM RCPS (Glasg)
Dr Nomy Ahmed MBBS MRCGP DOccMed DipAvMed
Dr Tracy Xu MBBS
Dr Lilli Paterson BMChB
Mental Health/CBT therapists
Demi-Lee Marren: RGN
Karen McCormack: Independent Nurse prescriber
Matt Timms: Aesthetics Nurse practitioner
Aesthetician & Skin Consultant
- Group Manager: Saleem Azam
- Deputy Group Manager: Kirsty Irving
- CQC Manager: Bhavin Vadhia
- IT/ Web Manager: Mansoor Minhas
- Call centre Manager: Nicole Holmes
- Senior Travel Health Consultant: Corrie Kaur
- Clinic Administrator / Co-ordinator: Lauren Downes
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Laura Haslum
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Gemma Smith
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Georgia Naish Williams
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Coral Wild
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Nardeep Singh
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Dora Takacs
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Katie Vines
- Clinic Administrator: Poppy Greatorex
- Clinic Administrator: Chelcie Ingle
- Clinic Administrator: Olivia Cook
- Clinic Administrator: Mark Parker
- Clinic Administrator: Tia Hithersay
- Clinic Administrator: Shannon Taylor
- Clinic Administrator: Haaris Ahmed
- Finance: William Oates @ Brooks Mayfield
- Accounts/Bookkeeper: Bubbley Minhas
- Legal: Kerry Elliott @ SYP LAW
- Clinic Ambassador & Business Mentor: Gary Dutton MBE
- Caretaker/Site manager: Karol Kalbarczyk
- Caretaker/Domestic Services : Olga Kalbarczyk
Dr Bobby Ahmed
Dr Nomy Ahmed
Dr Lilli Paterson
Dr Tracy Xu
Demi-Lee Marren RGN
Karen McCormack RGN
Matt Timms RGN
Georgia Nash Williams