Services that we offer include:
- HIV Testing – including Instant HIV Tests
- Chlamydia Tests
- STI screening – Full sexual health screens
- Treatment of infections
- Screening and vaccination for hepatitis B
- HPV vaccination with Cervarix/Gardasil
- Cervical smears
- Erectile dysfunction management
- Counselling and CBT for HIV anxiety
- Discussion of sexual health issues with our GPs
10 reasons why you should discuss your concerns with us at Regent Street Clinic
- Call us or book online for an appointment
- We have years and years of experience with STIs
- Our doctors and nurses are specially trained
- Our service is non-judgmental and confidential
- We are here to help six days per week
- We have multiple clinics across the UK
- Our testing service is quick, discrete and affordable
- Testing is painless with NO PAINFUL SWABS
- You don’t have to give your real details
- We promise to be as helpful as possible
A report published by Public Health England (PHE) on gov.uk reveals that 420,000 cases of sexually transmitted infections were diagnosed in the year 2017.
In all Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), the highest rates of diagnoses continue to occur in 16 to 24-year-olds.
Sexually Transmitted Infections also known as (STI) or Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) can be developed in case of unprotected sex with a new partner, or a one-night stand. Some infections are silent and if not treated, can lead to infertility, or can be even fatal.
A rise has been identified in syphilis cases that show 78% of diagnoses of syphilis are found in bisexual, gay and other men who have sex with men (MSM).
It is important to increase use of a condom and encourage sexual health testing following any changes in partners, to drive down the transmission of infections.
We offer private sexual health testing at our Nottingham branch, in a non-judgmental, friendly, and confidential setting for your peace of mind.
You can call us or book online.
Please click here in order to see our prices for the individual STI,s.
Urine sexual health screen – £295
- Herpes I/II
Early detection blood-borne viral screen – £295 (From 10 days after exposure)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Premier sexual health screen – £495
- Herpes I/II
What our private patients say about our service ..
The service was absolutely superb – discrete and professional, they were non-judgmental and the doctor was cool and friendly. Results were back the next day and that was what I wanted so brilliant all round ”