Prices per dose
- Yellow Fever – £59 (with certificate)
- Yellow Fever Certificate Duplicate £50
- Hepatitis A – £45
- Hepatitis A/Typhoid combined – £75
- Typhoid – £30
- Hepatitis B – £45
- Rabies – £30 (Intradermal)
- Rabies – £65 (Intramuscular)
- Japanese Encephalitis – £79
- Cholera – £55
- Tick-borne Encephalitis – £60
- Meningitis Vaccine – £50
- Chickenpox Vaccine per dose – £75
- Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio – £30
- MMR – £50 (Two doses, one month apart)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B combined – £60
- Whooping cough vaccine (PERTUSSIS) – £75
- Vaccine for pneumonia – £75
- Shingles Vaccine (ZOSTAVAX) £180
- HPV vaccine – £150 / £180
Type1= 50 tablets – £30
Type2= 12 tablets – £30
- Advice/Risk assessment – £95
- Sterile medical kit – FREE
- Prescription for travellers’ diarrhoea
- medication – FREE
We are delighted to announce that the Leicester clinic has re-opened at a new address and in association with Flying Medicine run by Dr Nomy Ahmed who has been the doctor running the Regent Street Clinic™ at Leicester for the past 5 years.
He will be offering the full range of medical services including advanced facial aesthetics, travel medicine, private GP, aviation medicine, occupational health etc.
The address is:
East Gate Centre
19-23 Humberstone Road
All bookings via 0333 404 3232 or 07440082790
Our TravelDoc™ clinics offer same-day vaccinations in all of our locations – Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield & Watford.
TravelDoc™ clinics are doctor-led with our team having a specialist interest in travel medicine, having trained in this field at the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow.
Since 1998 we have fostered close working relationships with local practice nurses and NHS GP clinics, to whom we offer ongoing support and training/educational meetings.
Please click on the links below to find out more about the specific vaccinations we offer – our commonest vaccinations administered are Yellow Fever, Rabies, Hepatitis B and Japanese Encephalitis.
TravelDoc™ – Be Smart. Travel Safe. Have Fun.