Keeping our staff and clients safe
Covid-19 Guidelines To Attend Our Clinics
Clearly the safety of our staff and service users alike is paramount, therefore we observe the following guidelines to provide a safer working environment for our staff and clients.
- We will be seeing limited numbers of clients in the building at any time.
- Clients will need to attend strictly at their appointment time and on an individual basis.
- Covid-19 is still very much around. It is still possible to catch and spread it, even if you are fully vaccinated. Although wearing a face mask is no longer a legal requirement, we do advise you should wear one if possible whilst visiting the clinic.
- Face masks will be provided to our clients upon request.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the clinics for all to use.
- We have enhanced our infection control procedure for maximum cleanliness and sanitisation.