Keeping our staff and clients safe
Covid -19 Guidelines -To Attend Our Clinics
Clearly the safety of our staff and service users alike is paramount, therefore moving forward we will be observing the following guidelines to provide a safer working environment for our staff and clients.
- We will be seeing limited numbers of clients in the building at any time.
- Full PPE will be worn by our front-facing medical and reception staff, including face masks and face shields
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the clinics for all to use
- We have enhanced our infection control procedure for maximum cleanliness and sanitisation
- Clients will need to attend strictly at their appointment time and on an individual basis
- We recommend our clients to attend with a face covering, ideally a face mask until the situation with COVID -19 changes
- Face masks will be provided to our clients upon request